HYBRID TURBOWENT TULIPAN Ø150
Hybrid Turbowent TULIPAN chimney cowl is a device, which, in a dynamic way, use force of the wind to increase chimney draught. It is equipped with a low power brushless electric motor. When the wind speed is too small to achieve the desired efficiency, electric motor speeds the turbine up, when it is too strong it slows the turbine down. When the wind speed is strong enough to achieve the rotation speed set on the steering device, motor does not work, and cowl works just like the ordinary Turbowent Tulipan.
The construction of the cowl allows it to be mounted on ducts which are very close to each other.
- creating hybrid ventilation systems
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation
2 years warranty
do not use on gas and oil boilers
do not use on wood stoves
do not use on coal stoves
|Available diameters:||150 [mm]|
|Speed adjustment range:||170 – 430 [rev/min]|
|Max efficiency:||230 [m3/h]|
|Voltage:||230 [V] 50 [Hz]|
|Base versions:||See product card*|
|Material versions:||See product card*|
|Max working temperature:||50 [ºC]|
|Bearing system:||ball bearings|
Catalogue card is available in “Download” tab.