ROTOWENT SWING Ø 150 -Ø 200
Self-adjusting chimney cowl Rotowent SIWNG is a device which, in dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The cap always places itself in the opposite to the wind no matter of its strength or direction.
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) smoke chimney draught
to be used fireplace
gas and oil boilers
do not use on coal based fuel
|Available diameters:||150, 180, 200 [mm]|
|Base versions:||See product card*|
|Material versions:||See product card*|
|Max working temperature:||400 [ºC]|
|Bearing system:||slide bearings|
* Catalogue card is available in “Download” tab.