ROTOWENT Ø 150 -Ø 400 ON SLIDE BEARINGS
ROTOWENT Ø 150 -Ø 400
ON SLIDE BEARINGS
Classic chimney cowl that can be used for smoke ducts.
Self-adjusting chimney cowl Rotowent on slide bearings is a device, which, in a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The cap always places itself in the opposite direction to the wind no matter of its strength or direction.
It is to be mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: flue (gas, oil) and smoke – versions made with stainless steel. With versions made with copper or galvanised steel – ventilation.
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) smoke chimney draught
to be used fireplace
gas and oil boilers
do not use on coal based fuel
|Available diameters:||150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400 [mm]|
|Base versions:||See catalogue card*|
|Material versions:||See catalogue card*|
|Max working temperature:||500 [ºC]|
|Bearing system:||slide bearings|
* Catalogue card is available in “Download” tab.