Caps are devices which protects the chimney duct from rain or snow. It is to be mounted on gravitation based (natural) ventilation or flue (gas, oil) ducts. DARCO offers:
– Cap with base (WDA) Ø100÷Ø250 Cap with base is a device that protects the chimney duct (ventilation, flue) from rain or snow.
– Cap (DA) Ø100÷Ø250 Cap is a device that protects ventilation and flue chimney ducts from rain or snow.
– Cap with force-in mounting base (DA-PT) Ø100÷Ø250 Cap is a device that protects ventilation and flue ducts from rain or snow.
– Cap in a box DAP Ø60÷Ø80, Ø100÷Ø130, Ø140÷Ø180, Ø200÷Ø250 Cap in a box is a chimney cap of full value that fits in … a pizza box. Unique mounting method, with no usage of tools needed, universal sizes and simple installation, makes it a good solution for all chimney pipe endings. Rigid design and reliable mounting method ensures that the cap is as durable and aesthetic as a traditional chimney cap. Packing in small box is a great advantage of this solution, allowing easy storage and cheap logistic.
– Envelope-type cap, Sombrero-type cap They are an aesthetical ending of chimney duct. These products are produced upon individual order.
Material: CH – chromonickel sheet 1.4301:
gas and oil boilers
Material: OC – galvanized sheet metal:
More technical info – see catalogue card in „Dwonload” tab.