CAGI – TYPE COWL
Static chimney cowl CAGI is a device, which uses the dynamic force of the wind to increase the chimney draught. The head creates a pressure difference forcing the air in the duct to move up. It is to be mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: ventilation or flue-gas heating (dry fumes).
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation.
Material: CH – chromonickel sheet 1.4301:
gas and oil boilers
Material: galvanized steel sheet:
|Available diameters:||100 – 400 [mm]|
|Base versions:||See catalogue card*|
|Material versions:||See catalogue card*|
|Max working temperature:||180 [ºC]|
In case of diameters 350 and 400mm following bases are available: inlet pipe and base with collar (version with square base – unavailable).
* Catalogue card is available in “Download” tab.