SWKZow – HEAT RESISTANT CHIMNEY LINERS OF OVAL SHAPE
Heat resistant chimney liner system are single-walled chimney liners and ducts, made of heat resistant chrome-nickel steel sheet (type 1.4828 according to DIN 17441). They protect the inner surfaces of ceramic chimneys (exhausting fumes from wood burning stoves), from the destructive functioning of temperature and acids. These chimney liners can withstand high temperatures that can occur in woodburning appliances.
- high acid-resistantance
- much lower resistance of fume flows in comparsion to traditional brick chimneys, because of small roughness of the surface
- possibility of applying chimney liners inside buildings (renovation of old chimneys)
- simple mounting process, without the necessity of demolition works
- wide possibilities of system configuration
- wide range of products, possibility of making non-standard products
- to protect the inner surfaces of ceramic chimneys (exhausting fumes from woodburning appliances)
|Available dimensions:||See catalogue card|
|Material:||Heat resistant stainless steel 1.4828 thicknesses 0,8 – 1,0 [mm]|
|Max working temperature:||600 [ºC]|
More information – see catalogue card in “Download” tab.