SWKE – FLEXIBLE STAINLESS CHIMNEY LINERS
Flexible chimney liners are made with chrome-nickel strip 1.4404 of 0, 12mm thickness. They are used as a protection of chimney ducts extracting fumes from gas and oil heating devices working in negative pressure. To construct a SWKE system, rigid elements (of the SWK system) can be used, connected with the flexible pipe with the usage of special connectors.
- acid-resistant, especially against sulphuric acid
- possibility of applying chimney liners inside buildings, as renovation of the existing chimneys
- possibility of applying the chimney liner with uneven chimney ducts
- simple mounting process, without the necessity of demolition works
- to protect the inner surfaces of ceramic chimneys (exhausting wet fumes from oil and gas fired appliances)
|Available diameters:||100 – 200 [mm]|
|Material:||Chrome-nickel strip 1.4404 (316L) thickness 0,12 [mm]|
|Max working temperature:||450 [ºC]|
More information – see catalogue card in “Download” tab.