SPKA- CHIMNEY CONNECTIONS FOR ACCUMULATION SYSTEMS
Chimney connections are made of chrome-nickel heat-resistant steel sheet (type 1.4828 according to DIN 17441 ) of thickness 2,0 mm. Their application is fume extraction from stoves, where the fumes temperature can rise up even to 1200 °C.
- resistance to aggressive chemical compounds contained in the fumes
- long life span of the chimney, with the possibility of recycling all of the elements after usage
- exploiting the boiler to its maximum efficiency
- easy and simple mounting process, without the necessity of demolition works
- multiple system elements configuration possibilities
- non-flammable material and high tightness of the chimney
- buliding chimney connection for accumulation system
|Avaliable diameters:||150, 160, 180, 200 [mm]|
|Material:||Heat resistance steel 1.4828 according to DIN 17441 (H20N12S2 wg PN-71/H-86020) thickness 2,0[mm]|
|Max. working temperature:||600ºC|
More information – see catalogue card in “Download” tab.