SPK – CHIMNEY CONNECTIONS
Chimney connection system is used for building chimney connections (connecting stove with chimney duct), it is made with mild steel sheet type DC01. It is recommended as a smoke extraction duct from solid fuels burning devices, where the temperature can rise up to 1000 oC. Pipe elements are welded with laser technology, that guarantees highest connection quality, aesthetics and tightness.
- easy and simple mounting process
- long working life
- avaliable in two colours: black (standard) and cast grey (for individual order)
- possibility of applying as a connectors to stoves fired with wide spectrum of solid fuels
- can not work as a chimney duct
- for building chimney connections (connecting stove with chimney duct)
|Avaliable diameters:||120, 130, 150, 160, 180, 200, 220, 250 [mm]|
|Material:||Mild steel sheet type DC01, painted with Senotherm heat-resistant paint|
|Max continous working temperature:||600 [ºC]|
|Max working temperature:||1000 [ºC]|
More information – see catalague card in “Download” tab.