SKDZ – HEAT RESISTAND DOUBLE WALLED CHIMNEYS
Double walled heat – resistant chimney system are used for building chimneys taking out fumes from wood burning stoves. Chimneys are made with the inner pipe made with 1.4828 (acc. to DIN17441) , outer pipe – 1.4301 (acc. to DIN17441), thermal insulation – ceramic fibre wool, thickness 50m. The chimney made from elements of this system is a self-standing construction, not needing usage of any additional ceramic materials.
- high acid-resistance
- much lower resistance of fume flows in comparsion to traditional brick chimneys, because of small roughness of the surface
- possibility of applying chimney with buildings with no traditional brick chimney
- wide possibilities of system configuration
- wide range of products, possibility of making non-standard products
- to construct selfstanding chimneys extracting fumes from woodburnig appliances
|Available inner diameters:||120 – 500 [mm]|
|Material (inner pipe):||Heat resistant stainless steel 1.4828 thicknesses 0,8 – 1,0 [mm]|
|Material (outer casing):||Acid resistant stainless steel 1.4301 thicknesses 0,5 – 0,6 [mm]|
|Insulation:||Ceramic fibre wool, thickness 50 [mm]|
|Max working temperature:||600 [ºC]|
More information – see catalogue card in “Download” tab.