SKD – DOUBLE WALLED CHIMNEYS
Double walled chimney system is used for building chimneys and chimney ducts made of stainless steel, taking out wet fumes from oil and gas boilers working with negative pressure. Chimneys are build with the inner pipe made with 1.4404 (acc. to DIN17441) stainless steel, outer pipe – 1.4301 (acc. to DIN17441), thermal insulation – mineral wool, thickness 50mm.
- acid-resistant, especially against sulphuric acid
- much lower resistance of fume flows in comparsion to traditional brick chimneys, because of small roughness of the surface
- possibility of applying chimney with buildings with no traditional brick chimney
- wide possibilities of system configuration
- wide range of products, possibility of making non-standard products
- to construct selfstanding chimneys extracting fumes from gas and oil boilers
|Available inner diameters:||120 – 500 [mm]|
|Material (inner pipe):||Acid resistant steel 1.4404 (316L) thicknessesi 0,5 – 1,0 [mm]|
|Material (outer casing):||Acid resistant steel 1.4301 (304) thicknessesi 0,5 – 0,6 [mm]|
|Insulation:||Mineral fibre prefabricated bricks – thickness 50 [mm]|
|Max working temperature:||450 [ºC]|
More information – see catalogue card in “Download” tab.